Mauritz was founded in 1906 as a tree nursery. Since then, the company has grown into a total supplier of work clothing, (safety) shoes, garden and forestry tools, and nursery products.
Mauritz supplies well-known brands as well as its own brands Amazone and Amazone TopDress to businesses, including municipalities. Customers can manage their own contacts and order lists in the Customer Portal, which is integrated into the Magento web shop.
In addition, Mauritz also has a showroom for product pickup and ordering. The Fashion add-on makes it easy to manage different colors and sizes of clothing items in SAP Business One and on the Magento web shop. Mauritz has been an Aiden customer since 2012. In 2013, Serac conducted a re-implementation of SAP Business One 9.0, upgrading the SAP Business One software and redesigning the database using the Fashion add-on.
Functions and features
- Maintenance of master data (customers, items, suppliers, etc.) required only in the SAP Business One database due to full integration with additional Aiden products.
- Hosting of the website and web shop by Aiden.
- Optimal item management, including different sizes and colors, with the Fashion add-on.
- Ability for customers to view data in the Customer Portal, such as order lists, budgets, and order history which have been retrieved in real time from SAP Business One.
- Full management of order and preference lists from SAP Business One and Customer Portal.
- Preference lists and authorizations per purchaser (contact person) are possible in the Customer Portal.
- Complete ordering process on the web shop is recorded in a wizard to minimize incorrect deliveries.
- Customization of clothing with logos in different places is possible.
- Use of budgets, in the form of a points system, in the web shop.
- Digital invoicing to customers via AutoDoc SAP/HSE.
SolutionSAP Business One