Advies tot en met Realisatie
AtmR stands for Advies tot en met Realisatie (From Advice to Realization). The company was founded over 10 years ago and has now grown into the market leader in the Nijmegen-Doetinchem-Apeldoorn triangle in the field of office furniture, office supplies, document systems, business gifts and various office services.
By linking the Magento webshop and the customer portal with SAP Business One, AtmR's customers have access to the most up-to-date item and price information, as well as order history, at any time. In addition, in the customer dashboard, customers of AtmR can find an overview of all orderers, including their purchase, budget and possible maximum order size. Orders and customer information are updated in real time in the SAP Business One database.
Functions and features of AtmR
- Maintenance of master data (customer cards, items, suppliers, etc.) required only in the SAP Business One database due to full integration with additional Aiden products.
- Realization and hosting of the AtmR webshop by Aiden.
- Magento webshop with customer portal for order history and approval procedures.
- Digital invoicing to customers via AutoDoc SAP/HSE.
- Different invoicing runs (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, etc.) possible.
- Fully automated dropshipment process through link with supplier.
- All relevant customer information on one A4 with taxisheet reporting in Crystal Reports.
- Special customer card developed by Aiden for instant overview of relevant customer information.
- Management reports developed in SAP Business One.
SolutionSAP Business One